Join Us for Our 10th Anniversary Event!
We are excited about 2013 and our 10th anniversary! We are very proud of how much we have raised toward a cure and will continue to keep on helping Dr. Robert Brown and his research team at UMass Medical Center in Worcester.
Here’s what you need to know about the race:
• The 5K race will be held Saturday, June 15, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. at Hopkinton High School, rain or shine.
• A timed kids’ 1-mile race is open to children ages 7 to 10, around the high school loop road at 10 am.
• 5K registration is $30; kids’ 1-mile race is $15
• 5K registration is open until midnight June 11, 2013, or until 1,800 registrants are reached. No exceptions!
• The kids’ 1-mile race is limited to 200 participants. Registration can be done online as well as via mail or on the day of the race if space is still available.
• Please check our database of registered runners to ensure your entry has been received.
• T-shirts guaranteed to all 5K runners registered by May 15, 2013.
• T-shirts will be provided to all kids’ 1-mile runners.
• 5K race course is USATF certified 5K course with timed mile markers.
• Professional finish line timing provided by RaceWire.
• Race Course Photography – Provided by Capstone Photography Inc.
• Raffle Prizes – Raise money to kick ALS by taking a chance on our awesome raffles!
Race Award Categories
(no duplicate awards)
• Top 3 male and female finishers
• Top 3 Age Group finishers: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+, Wheelchair Division