Kids’ Fun Color Run
There are only two rules when it comes to our Kids Fun Color Run:
1. Finish the race covered in bright colors!
And most importantly…
2. Have fun!
The Kids Color Run is an exciting event for children of all fitness levels in grades one through six! There is no need to race, this is a FUN run! Enjoy every moment of getting covered in the vibrant colors along the course with friends. The finish line will be an astounding scene of colorful blasts and laughs!
The course length has been extended this year for more vibrant color fun. The space is limited to only 300 children. The event sold out last year, so please make sure to register early. You do not want to miss all the fun!
Color Run Tips
Please be on the track by 9:45. The Color Run starts at 10:00.
1. Wear your white Color Run t-shirt. Let’s see how colorful you can get by the finish!
2. Sunglasses: You will look fabulous in your sunglasses (that are provided), so don’t forget them. They also help prevent getting the color in your eyes!
3. Bandana: A fun color accessory or can be used to cover your mouth when going through the color blast stations (especially if you are prone to sneezing).
4. Shoes: If you do not want your new kicks to get colorful, wear an old pair of sneakers.
5. Best viewing Station: Make sure to bring your cameras to capture the final color blast.
6. Color Photo Booth: After you have been properly splattered with color make your way up to Family Fun Day, and look for the “photo booth” to complete your Color Run experience.
7. Ride Home: Pack a towel to sit on, so you won’t need to vacuum out your car!
The powder is made of cornstarch and food grade color dye. The color washes off the skin easily with soap and water, and will come out of clothing in a normal wash cycle. A leave in conditioner in the hair before the run will help get the color out of your hair afterwards.
Join our Angel Fundraising Challenge and help us raise money to cure ALS. (New this year: Special edition baseball hats for anyone that raises over $500). Set up your fundraising page here. All proceeds benefit The Angel Fund, an independent, non-profit charity benefitting ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) research at UMASS Medical School.
We appreciate all donations and all the money raised goes directly toward helping medical researchers find a cure for ALS. Click here to donate to our cause and help us strike out ALS.
As a sponsor of the Sharon Timlin Memorial Event to Cure ALS, you will join us in making an impact against this devastating disease. We customize opportunities for all levels of sponsorship.