REGISTER TODAY FOR THE 14th ANNUAL SHARON TIMLIN MEMORIAL RACE ON JUNE 17th, 2017!
• 5K will start promptly at 8:30 am at Hopkinton High School, rain or shine.
• We encourage you to arrive early as we expect traffic to be heavy.
• 5K is limited to 1,800 registrants.
• Online registration is open until we reach capacity or midnight June 16.
• We do not expect to have same-day registration.
• 5K race fee is $30 through May 17, 2017 and increases to $35 on May 18, 2017.
• To register online, click here.
• To register by mail, print and mail in the registration form.
• We welcome registrants to become part of our Angel Fundraising program and help us raise money toward a cure for ALS.
• Technical t-shirts guaranteed to all 5K participants registered by May 17, 2017. T-shirt size is not guaranteed.
• 5K race course is USATF certified with timed mile markers.
• FAMILY FUN DAY – Huge Family Fun Day post-race with live music, food, games, raffles, silent auction, activities and something for all ages!
• BIKE VALET – We will have a bike valet onsite the day of the race to keep your bikes safely stored away during the race and the post-race party.
5K Race Award Categories
• Top 3 overall male and female finishers
• Top 3 age group finishers: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+, Wheelchair Division
• No duplicate awards
5K Race Course
Directions to Hopkinton High School: Route 495 to Exit 20 toward Hopkinton (Route 85 North). Follow Route 85 approximately 3.5 miles to Hopkinton High School on left. Free parking available, but carpooling is appreciated; arrive early as parking is limited. For GPS use 90 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748.
The 5K (3.1 mile) course begins at Hopkinton High School.
• Go to the intersection of Hopkins School Road and Hayden Rowe and take a right onto Hayden Rowe
• Right onto Teresa Rd.
• Right onto Nicholas Rd.
• Right onto Colella Farm Rd.
• Right onto Angelo Rd.
• Right onto Chamberlain St.
• Left onto Hayden Rowe
• Left onto Hopkins School Road
• Proceed straight past Hopkins School, continuing clockwise around Loop Road
• Finish line is at the middle of the last parking lot on Loop Road (about 1/4 mile before stop sign)
Packet Pick-Up Information
Pre-race packet pick-up for registered participants will be available on Thursday, June 15 and Friday, June 16.
Thursday, June 15
Pick up packets at PR Running, 18 Lyman St., Westboro
11 am to 7 pm
Friday, June 16
Pick up packets at Price Chopper Plaza, Webster First Credit Union, Hopkinton
11 am to 7 pm
NO EARLY ARRIVALS, PLEASE. We cannot accommodate pick-up before or after hours.
Race Day Pick-up
Race Day: Numbers can also be picked up on the morning of the race behind Hopkinton High School from 7:00 am to 8:30 am.
Register to run or walk before we fill up! The 5K Race or Walk starts at 8:30 AM on Saturday, June 17, 2017 at Hopkinton High School, 90 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA. The incredible post party is a great way to spend the morning with friends and family. We encourage online registration but we also accept registrations by mail.
Join our Angel Fundraising Challenge and help us raise money to cure ALS. (New this year: Special edition baseball hats for anyone that raises over $500). Set up your fundraising page here. All proceeds benefit The Angel Fund, an independent, non-profit charity benefitting ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) research at UMASS Medical School.
We appreciate all donations and all the money raised goes directly toward helping medical researchers find a cure for ALS. Click here to donate to our cause and help us strike out ALS.
As a sponsor of the Sharon Timlin Memorial Event to Cure ALS, you will join us in making an impact against this devastating disease. We customize opportunities for all levels of sponsorship.