THE 15th ANNUAL SHARON TIMLIN MEMORIAL RACE
• 5K will start promptly at 8:30 am at Hopkinton High School, rain or shine.
• We encourage you to arrive early as we expect traffic to be heavy.
• 5K is limited to 1,800 registrants.
• Online registration is open until we reach capacity or midnight June 15.
• We do not expect to have same-day registration.
• 5K race fee is $35 through May 19, 2018 and increases to $40 on May 20, 2018.
• We welcome registrants to become part of our Angel Fundraising program and help us raise money toward a cure for ALS.
• Register here online or you can register by mail.
• Technical t-shirts guaranteed to all 5K participants registered by May 19, 2018. T-shirt size is not guaranteed.
• 5K race course is USATF certified with timed mile markers.
• FAMILY FUN DAY – Huge Family Fun Day post-race with live music, food, games, raffles, silent auction, activities and something for all ages!
• BIKE VALET – We will have a bike valet onsite the day of the race to keep your bikes safely stored away during the race and the post-race party.
5K Race Award Categories
• Top 3 overall male and female finishers
• Top 3 age group finishers: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+, Wheelchair Division
• No duplicate awards
5K Race Course
Directions to Hopkinton High School: Route 495 to Exit 20 toward Hopkinton (Route 85 North). Follow Route 85 approximately 3.5 miles to Hopkinton High School on left. Free parking available, but carpooling is appreciated; arrive early as parking is limited. For GPS use 90 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748.
The 5K (3.1 mile) course begins at Hopkinton High School.
• Go to the intersection of Hopkins School Road and Hayden Rowe and take a right onto Hayden Rowe
• Right onto Teresa Rd.
• Right onto Nicholas Rd.
• Right onto Colella Farm Rd.
• Right onto Angelo Rd.
• Right onto Chamberlain St.
• Left onto Hayden Rowe
• Left onto Hopkins School Road
• Proceed straight past Hopkins School, continuing clockwise around Loop Road
• Finish line is at the middle of the last parking lot on Loop Road (about 1/4 mile before stop sign)
Packet Pick-Up Information
Pre-race packet pick-up for registered participants will be available on Thursday, June 14 and Friday, June 15.
Thursday, June 14
Pick up packets at PR Running, 18 Lyman St., Westboro
11 am to 7 pm
Friday, June 15
Pick up packets at Price Chopper Plaza, Webster First Credit Union, Hopkinton
11 am to 7 pm
NO EARLY ARRIVALS, PLEASE. We cannot accommodate pick-up before or after hours.
Race Day Pick-up
Race Day: Numbers can also be picked up on the morning of the race behind Hopkinton High School from 7:00 am to 8:30 am.
Join our Angel Fundraising Challenge and help us raise money to cure ALS. (New this year: Special edition baseball hats for anyone that raises over $500). Set up your fundraising page here. All proceeds benefit The Angel Fund, an independent, non-profit charity benefitting ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) research at UMASS Medical School.
We appreciate all donations and all the money raised goes directly toward helping medical researchers find a cure for ALS. Click here to donate to our cause and help us strike out ALS.
As a sponsor of the Sharon Timlin Memorial Event to Cure ALS, you will join us in making an impact against this devastating disease. We customize opportunities for all levels of sponsorship.